- Facebook is a social networking service or you can say an online community built up of millions of users all around the world. Here, users can customize their profile with all kinds of information from their employment history to their favourite ice cream.
- They can also search for other users and add them as friends, send private messages, add photos and videos. Also, Facebook is a great platform for business and advertisement purposes. Facebook is a perfect blend of entertainment and information.
- Facebook was developed by Mark Zuckerberg and released in February 2004. It has gained huge popularity among every generation person.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Facebook:
As we all know there are always two sides of technology in which one is positive and another one is negative. Same here in Facebook there are many advantages and similarly disadvantages.
Advantages of Facebook-
- Users can interact with their friends and relatives living far away.
- Users looking for jobs can find employment.
- Facebook keeps update us on the latest news.
- Great platform for buisness and advertisment.
- Users can store their pictures and video memory on their profile wall.
Disadvantages of Facebook-
- Criminally minded people can come in contact with young users.
- Many users try to send nudes and sexual content in personal messages to girl users.
- Many fake advertisements.
- A Facebook company facing security issues. As it saves personal messages and other detailed data on their server.
- Addiction to Facebook causes time and energy waste.
Steps To Change Name/ Username On Facebook:
Step 1 – Login to your Facebook account.
Step 2 – Click on the triangle which will be on the top right of the page.
Step 3 – Select ‘ Setting ‘ from the dropdown triangle menu.
Step 4 – Find ‘ Username ‘ on the page appear on the screen and tap on ‘ Edit ‘
Step 5 – Fill in the desired username ( will be approved by tick if the username is available for you )
Step 6 – Click on ‘ Save ‘. Your username is changed now.