- Microsoft Word is a graphical word processing software and also called documentation software that users can type and do some work. It was developed by the company Microsoft.
- The first graphical writing program was Bravo. Microsoft bought the Bravo program and changed its name to Microsoft Word. It was not very popular when it first came out. It had a feature called WYSIWYG ( What You See Is What You Get ) which meant that people can change the visual style of writing ( e.g. bold, italics) by clicking on buttons, after that Ms Word became very popular.
Features and uses of Ms Word:
There are many uses of Ms Word which is helpful in our daily life circle. For example, a student can learn typing and make reports on it. A businessman can make documents, contracts and files on it. An old man can type his book and make letters to send to someone.
We can use it in schools, offices, banks and at home etc. There are some features of Ms-Word:
- Creating, saving and opening documents.
- Cut, copy & paste. Spelling & grammer checker.
- Inserts pictures in documents.
- Use shapes, graphs, etc.
- Creating tables and maintain data.
- Displays synonyms of words.
- Mail merge
- Print in a different way.
Steps To Delete Blank Page on MS-Word:
Step 1 – Using Ctrl + G
- By using the ‘ Find and Replace ‘ option, you can delete a particular page.
- Press Ctrl + G on a window and it will ask you to enter a specific page number.
- Press Enter and close it.
- Use the backspace key to delete the selected page on MS-Word.
Step 2 – Using Mouse
- Open the page you want to delete.
- Select and Drag on the page using the mouse and highlight the content you want to delete.
- Press the backspace key and delete the entire content of the page.
Step 3 – By Clicking View.
- Select the View option.
- Select the Navigation option.
- Select the page you want to remove.
- Press the Backspace key.