As we all know computers always identify each other with unique numbers called IP addresses, they do not understand human languages. If computers do not understand human languages then how do they load a website when we type its address in the web browser’s URL bar?
- That is where DNS comes in, PC or internet browsers comprehend IP locations and we humans comprehend our dialects say English. Along these lines, the DNS goes about as an interpreter among people and PC.
- DNS or space name framework keeps a table where names are planned into numbers or all the more explicitly where site area names are planned to their IP addresses, presently when we type google.com in the internet browser DNS interprets it to the internet browsers language that is the IP address and gives it to the internet browser currently internet browser comprehends that we need to get to Google.com so it contacts the google worker and displays google.com on the PC.
- In more basic words, we can say DNS goes about as a telephone directory of the Internet using PC look with names to get numbers.
How DNS works internally and what is a DNS server?
DNS workers are PCs putting away HTML documents, pictures, sounds or recordings for some other document type workers that cooperate to give the IP address of the mentioned site to the internet browser are called DNS workers.
There are Four kinds of DNS workers –
- DNS recursive resolver or DNS resolver root
- Root name worker
- TLD name worker or Top-level Domain
- Authoritative name worker
DNS resolver is provided by the Internet service provider, it connects the web browser of our computer to the DNS name servers.
Top Methods To Fix ‘The DNS Server isn’t responding’ error:
- By correcting your DNS server address.
- By clearing your DNS Cache and Reset Your IP.
- By restarting your Modem and Router.
- Switch to a different Web browser
- Start the computer in Safe mode.
Also read , Is Bluestacks Safe For Android, Windows and Mac?