- We all know that Facebook is one of the most popular social networking websites among all aged groups people. There we can share pictures, videos; thoughts on our profile wall and can make friends from all over the world.
- Facebook was created by Mark Zuckerberg and realised in Feb 2004. It had gain more than 2.7 million active users in the last 16 years which is a huge success mark for any organisation.
- Facebook had also faced many security issues as it saves the user’s personal data and messages which caused the loss of their active users.
Difference Between Deleting And Deactivating Facebook Account:
The major difference between deleting and deactivating the Facebook account is that when the user deactivates their Facebook account then they can get their personal data back after reactivating the Facebook account but if you delete your Facebook account then all data will be erased permanently and you can’t retrieve it back in future.
Read About, How To Clear Cache data On iPhone?
Steps To Deactivate Facebook Account Temporarily:
The process is the same for Android as well as iOS devices so you don’t need to worry if you are on Android or iOS. So first make sure that you are connected with the Internet and once you are connected with the internet. Then just follow the steps mentioned below:
- Open your Facebook account from the app or browser.
- Go to the bottom section and click on the three lines which indicate the menu section.
- Tap on the Settings and Privacy icon. Then go to settings.
4. Scroll down in the Setting menu and select the ‘Account Ownership and Control ‘option.
5. Then select the middle option that is deactivation and deletion.
6. Choose wisely between the deactivation and deletion options. Deactivating your account can be temporary and your profile will be disabled and your name and photos will be removed. Tap on ‘Continue To Account Deactivation’
7. Enter the password to complete the deactivation process. Tap on ‘Continue’
8. Account deactivated successfully.
What is need to Deactivate Facebook Account?
- The purpose to deactivate a Facebook account could vary from person to person. Sometimes users deactivate their Facebook account because of their upcoming exams and we all know that these social networking websites distract our mind which causes waste of time and energy.
- Also many times users want to take a break from social platforms just to spend some time peacefully in their real-world rather than a virtual world.