- In this article, we will guide you to upgrade your device from Windows 10 to Windows 11, as they are many users who are keen to upgrade their laptop or Pc into Windows 11.
- If you try to install Windows 11 from another website like google drive or any third-party website, then that could cause trouble to your device.
- Microsoft had introduced a new generation of Windows 11 after the gap of six years after the launch of Windows 10. The biggest change on Windows 11 is the look and feel of the windows 11 interface. It’s a much cleaner design with pastel light colours and rounded corners. It’s definitely a more mac-like look.
- The Windows interface was due for an upgrade and Windows 11 is pretty sleek and modern looking compared to Windows 10.
New Features Introduced In Windows 11:
1 – The iconic windows start menu has moved from the bottom left of the screen to the middle with app icons arranged in the centre just like smartphones or tablets. But you can move those back to the left if you prefer.
2 – In the taskbar, you’ll find a new icon called widgets. Clicking this will let you bring up a customizable panel of widgets that give you a quick glance at things like weather, stocks and news.
3 – The taskbar is improved for contact just as mouse peripherals, and is presently renamed the dock.
4 – There’s currently a significantly better wellbeing check application found in Settings, where Windows 11 will prescribe you to turn down the brilliance, for instance, change the force saving method of the battery and considerably more.
5 – Another component is Snap Groups, where you can return to recently snapped windows from the dock, so for instance you can go to your email application, Edge program windows or whatever else without snapping them back to the past see once more.
6 -There’s likewise improved multi-screen support, so when you reconnect an outer screen, Windows 11 recollects the past places of the windows that were on that screen.
7 – There’s even an expected establishment time for Windows Update, so you can see whether you need to hold off from refreshing your PC until some other time in the day.
8 – The Microsoft Store is at long last seeing an upgrade, with better-curated content, and superior alternatives for dealing with your bought shows, like reflecting them to your TV.
Applications that Supports Windows 11:
- Android applications are additionally prepared for Windows 11, discoverable from the Microsoft Store, by means of the Amazon App Store, so you can download TikTok and that’s only the tip of the iceberg, prepared to use on your PC or tablet.
- The new store opens up opportunities for different applications to show up in Windows 11, even Apple’s iMessage, which could follow iTunes and Safari.
Also read about,
System Requirements to Upgrade to Windows 11:
- You must have at least 4 GBGB of RAM and 64 GB of storage.
- The device should have UEFI with secure boot enabled.
- Your system must have the latest graphic card with DirectX 12.
Steps To Upgrade From Windows 10 To Windows 11:
1 – Go To Start, then on Settings
2 – Click on Update & Security options, there you will find the Windows Insider Programme. Click on it.
3 – To join Windows Insider Program, you have to allow your computer to send diagnostic and feedback data to Microsoft.
4 – After you enable diagnostic and feedback data from privacy. Get back to the Windows Insider programme and click on Get Started option.
5 – Login with your Microsoft account to link from the windows insider program.
6 – After that choose your Insider settings, and click on the first option which is developer choice.
7 – Restart your PC or Laptop and again go to setting then click on Windows Insider Programme.
8 – You can now see the latest updates and Install them. Install Windows 11 and Restart your Device.
Read about How To Delete a Page in Microsoft Word?